Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PT again today and helmet doesn't even phase me anymore!


I am still having physical therapy weekly and am making progress every time. I am able to sit much longer by myself now. My range of motion to the left has increased to about 75%, which is a far cry from where I started. I am beginning to get on my hands and knees and think about crawling, but I am not quite there yet. Life is tough for Mommy and Daddy right now. When we go out in public we get a lot of stares. Of course, I don’t notice because all I do is smile and have a good old time. However, they recognize that people stare a lot at us. People just don’t seem to understand that I am just a baby girl. Look past my helmet and see me for what I am. Please do not turn away or avoid me because of it. Mommy wonders if she did the right thing by choosing to make me wear my CRO. Hopefully this will all be worth it in the long run. It is much harder on her than it is on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment