Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Its already been 8 weeks I've been wearing my STARband!

It’s been one and a half months since I’ve been wearing my CRO now. We had a follow up appointment with my orthotist today and he made some more adjustments to the CRO to make sure it is working. He took some more measurements today, but stressed to us that the measurements aren’t as important as the condition of my head. I never seem to sit still while he is trying to measure me, so that makes it tough. He did mention, however, that after less than two months, that my head is looking better already. Here are the measurements:

Circumference 17 5/8 inches
Width 4 5/8 inches
Length 6 ¼ inches
Right F to Left R 6 inches
Left F to Right R 5 7/8 inches

**my diagonal difference is only 1/8 of an inch now instead of ¼ of an inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment